By Andrei A Kulikovsky
- Covers contemporary advances and analytical options to a variety of difficulties confronted through strength technologists, from catalyst layer functionality to thermal stability
- Provides specific graphs, charts and different instruments (glossary, index) to maximise R&D output whereas minimizing expenditures and time spent on dead-end research
- Presents Kulikovsky’s signature procedure (and the knowledge to help it)—which makes use of "simplified" types in accordance with idealized platforms, easy geometries, and minimum assumptions—enabling qualitative knowing of the reasons and results of phenomena
Read Online or Download Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
The previous, current, and way forward for eco-friendly chemistry and eco-friendly engineering From university campuses to organisations, the previous decade witnessed a speedily growing to be curiosity in figuring out sustainable chemistry and engineering. eco-friendly Chemistry and Engineering: a pragmatic layout process integrates the 2 disciplines right into a unmarried examine software for college kids and a realistic consultant for operating chemists and engineers.
Even though well-known as a big element of all power garage and conversion applied sciences, electrochemical supercapacitators (ES) nonetheless face improvement demanding situations so as to achieve their complete power. an intensive exam of improvement within the know-how in the past decade, Electrochemical Supercapacitors for power garage and supply: basics and functions offers a complete creation to the ES from technical and sensible elements and crystallization of the expertise, detailing the fundamentals of ES in addition to its elements and characterization options.
Curiosity in established catalysts is progressively expanding because of the already confirmed, in addition to power, benefits of those catalysts. Updating the great assurance of the 1st variation released in 1998 with the most recent technological know-how and purposes, based Catalysts and Reactors, moment variation offers targeted info on all elements of dependent catalysts and reactors, together with: fabrics, mass move, selectivity, job, and balance; catalyst instruction, layout, and characterization; technique improvement; modeling and optimization; reactor layout; and operation expenditures and concerns.
This ebook presents a single-source connection with eco-friendly applied sciences in complicated biofuel expertise. the focus is at the description of the cutting-edge in catalytic procedures for the "green" construction of biofuels. The authors describe various, useful methods for catalysts, which enable for powerful and simple separation of the catalyst by means of basic filtration, and allow reuse for numerous cycles.
- Novel Catalysts in Advanced Oxidation of Organic Pollutants (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Reaction Kinetics for Chemical Engineers: Butterworths Series in Chemical Engineering
- RECOVERY OF GOLD FROM SECONDARY SOURCES, THE
- Chemical Process Simplification: Improving Productivity and Sustainability
Additional info for Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells
Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells by Andrei A Kulikovsky