By Thomas F. King
- Edited through one of many world's major specialists within the box of cultural source administration, with contributions via a variety of specialists, together with archaeologists, architectural historians, museum curators, historians, and representatives of affected groups
- Offers a large view of cultural source administration that incorporates archaeological websites, cultural landscapes, ancient constructions, shipwrecks, medical and technological websites and items, in addition to intangible assets corresponding to language, faith, and cultural values
- Highlights the realities that face CRM practitioners "on the ground"
Read Online or Download A Companion to Cultural Resource Management (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Anthropology) PDF
Similar archaeology books
The contribution of Neandertals to the organic and cultural emergence of early smooth people is still hugely debated in anthropology. really debatable is the long-held view that Neandertals in Western Europe have been changed 30,000 to 40,000 years in the past via early sleek people increasing out of Africa.
This significant precis of the present kingdom of archaeological examine at the fast Creek tradition is the 1st entire assortment ever released in regards to the speedy Creek humans. The quick Creek humans, established in Georgia and surrounding states from A. D. a hundred to seven hundred, are top identified from their pottery, which used to be adorned prior to firing with attractive paddle-stamped designs--some of the main complex and engaging on the planet.
Within the mid-1560s Spanish explorers marched northward via Mexico to the farthest northern reaches of the Spanish empire in Latin the USA. They beheld a magnificent website often called Casas Grandes within the Mexican nation of Chihuahua. Row upon row of partitions featured homes and plazas of what was a wide inhabitants middle, now abandoned.
Gardom's facet is a space of gritstone upland positioned at the jap Moors of the Derbyshire height District. Like different elements of the jap Moors, Gardom's part has lengthy been popular for the wealth of prehistoric box platforms, cairns and different buildings that could nonetheless be traced around the floor.
- Flinders Petrie: A Life in Archaeology (Wisconsin Studies in Classics)
- Der Triumphbogen des Septimius Severus und die historischen Reliefs der Partherkriege: Ein Triumphalmonument am Beginn der späten Kaiserzeit (German Edition)
- The Lost World of the Old Ones: Discoveries in the Ancient Southwest
- Ralswiek - ein slawisch-wikingischer Seehandelsplatz auf Rügen (German Edition)
- A History of Egypt from the End of the Neolithic Period to the Death of Cleopatra VII B.C. 30 (Routledge Revivals): Vol. IV: Egypt and Her Asiatic Empire: 4
- Pottery and the Archaeologist (UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications)
Extra info for A Companion to Cultural Resource Management (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Anthropology)
A Companion to Cultural Resource Management (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Anthropology) by Thomas F. King